Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back yet again

Work has been just insane but today I feel like I have turned a corner. I caught up on jobs not done for weeks and all of the buildings that need demolition are sorted for now.

All of the talk about insurance companies being pricks has thus far (and touch wood) been untrue.

The people who believe the "squeaky wheel gets the oil" are beginning to understand the scale of what has happened here.

I have two meetings tomorrow for non Christchurch complexes and that almost seems like a day off! Prior to the quakes I would have been uptight about making sure I had every detail covered to the nth degree - not so much now.

I hope to get some blogging done and have a few thoughts on current events and the reconstruction of Christchurch.

No comments:

Post a Comment